Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 15, 2015

So the problem with breakfast is that you have to eat food early in the morning.  Ugh.  I am not really into that.  I prefer brunch - or a late breakfast.  Often I take a sandwich to work and eat it when I get there for breakfast.  Anyway, this morning I made steel cut oats and polenta and put cheese on it and had some but just was not really into it - so I am saving it for another time.  I put mustard on a 40 cal. piece of bread and a piece of ham lunchmeat and I am eating that.  The lunchmeat is from a grocery store deli and probably has nitrates or whatever in it - my husband bought it.  Oh well. I also had my half cup of coffee and water.

Snack - a few almonds - like maybe 5 or 6

Lunch - samples at Costco - had to go again - did not know we needed cat food.  Also  had sugar snap peas, carrots, a plum.
water

Dinner - salad, leftover oats/polenta and veggies with cheese and a chicken leg.  Water

Walked about a mile or so in the evening.  It was too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment