Thursday, July 9, 2015

If books could make me thin

I would be.
Sigh.
So today
Weight - 139
Breakfast - 1/2 cup coffee with 1 T half and half and 4 drops of vanilla stevia
grits - 1/4 cup dry cooked with a bit less than 1/4 cup shredded cheese
Green tea
Lunch - salad - greens, blueberries, homemade pickles, tomatoes, hemp seed, chia, sunflower seeds, homemade oil and vinegar dressing.  Almonds - about half of a 2 oz bag - so one oz - 170 cal or so
water
Dinner - my weak point - oven roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes, corn - 1/2 ear, broccoli, and a small slice of veggie pizza - deep dish chicago style, cherries, water

I have decided to write a blog about all the books that I have read and am reading about being thin and healthy because I have read so very many books about it that if reading books could make you think and healthy, then I would be.  Here is that blog https://danabjornstad.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment