Saturday, August 1, 2015

August 1, 2015

Morning walk - 45 minutes
Coffee w/ milk and vanilla stevia
Breakfast - rice with veggies and an egg, water

Lunch - none - on Saturdays I work 10-2 with no break and no time for lunch.  I brought some fruit and carrots for snacks on my drive home, but I forgot and left them there.  They will still be there Monday.

Snack - I am trying vegan foods now -

So, these Organic Peas Please chip things - taste salty and a bit like stale oil to me.  My son says they taste like stale popcorn and would be better if spicy.  My husband did not think they were salty.
I had a small amount.

These Chickpea snacks - are ok - some of the crunchy bits are a bit too hard, and they are salty.  I had a little bit of this.
I also had a ginger candy and water.

Dinner - leftover rice and veggies from breakfast - (brown rice, some veggies from garden, some from store), baked sweet potato, asparagus, 1/2 cob of corn, strawberries, watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment