Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Morning walk - slower than usual because I had to wear sandals due to the fact that on Thursday evening I did some gardening in flip flops and got an ant bite on my toe, then I wore my tennis shoes on Friday morning and walked, which rubbed the ant bite and made it swell up and get all red and irritated.  So, I wore sandals the rest of the day and this morning as well.
Breakfast/brunch/snack - banana, World Peas - salty dried peas in a bag, plum, almonds
Lunch - salad
Dinner - went to Chili's restaurant.  I wonder if there is any way to get restaurant food unsalted?  I had some chips and salsa, and salmon with rice and broccoli.  I also ate some of my daughter's french fries and some of my husband's beans. I probably got enough sodium for a week. It was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment