Saturday, August 8, 2015

August 8, 2015

Morning walk - 35 minutes.  It felt a bit cooler this morning than yesterday morning, even though my walk was an hour later, mostly, I think, because there was a nice breeze blowing.  I jogged about 4 times and my new sports bra definitely made that more comfortable and I jogged a bit further - past 4 houses at a time instead of 2 or 3.
I had an awful rumbly stomach last night - most likely due to the fake vegan foods.
1/2 cup of coffee with vanilla stevia and vanilla almond milk creamer
Breakfast - 2 pieces of Rudy's Organic Spelt bread - toasted - one piece w/ Earth Balance margerine and the other with a little cashew butter
water
Ginger tea
Snack - a banana, 1/2 bag of pistachios (one portion size bag)
Snack again - samples at Costco
Dinner - glass of white wine, veggies cooked in broth and a bit of white wine - onion, garlic, ginger, bell pepper, butternut squash, okra, eggplant, spinach, topped with avocado and walnuts; whole grain multi grain noodles (about 1/2 cup or so), leftover black eyed peas and millet (not a lot); mango, water
about 2 cookies -Mrs. Thinsters Cookie thins from Costco

No comments:

Post a Comment