Sunday, August 2, 2015

August 2, 2015

45 min walk this morning.
1/2 cup coffee with So Delicious Vanilla coconut creamer
French VanillaThey listened - it says that on the new carton, and took out the carrageenan (a known carcinogen) and some other cancer causing chemical.
I still had to add my vanilla stevia and it is not as creamy as half and half and it tastes strange.

Breakfast - sandwich - one slice of Rudy's Organic Spelt bread with a little soy free Follow Your Heart Veganaise, and a slice of Daia Cheddar Style Slices melted on it.

It melts and stretches.  I guess the flavor is ok, but the texture is - eww - it has this sticky, oily feel and 45 minutes later after having drunk water and brushed my teeth, I think I still have that oily feel in the back of my throat.  It kind of sticks to the inside of your mouth like peanut butter does, but it stays there.  Blah.

Lunch - following the guidelines in a vegan book - salad and a small amount of snack chickpea things and pea shaped chip things.  Not very satisfying or good at all.  (The salad was good, not the snacky things,)

Snack - an apple and a bit more of the chickpea and pea shaped things.

Dinner - really late because I worked late and had to go to the grocery store afterwards so by the time I got home I was starving.  Not a good thing to do.  Leftover rice and veggies, water, wine, cheese, sunflower seeds, homemade pickles, tortilla chips, a few crackers, a vegan mini coconut ice cream sandwich, one square of dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment