Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Morning walk - 15 min - school day
1/2 cup of coffee w/ vanilla almond milk creamer and vanilla stevia
2nd morning walk because today is my day off - 30 min
Breakfast - sandwich - 2 slices of Rudy's organic spelt bread (I really like that bread, need to get more), 4 slices of tempeh bacon - it smells bacony, but is not the same at all.  It is ok, and some lettuce, tomato, veganaise, and mustard. - later I had an upset stomach - I think the tempeh bacon did not agree with me.  Yet another rather expensive (even though it was on sale when I bought it) fake food like product to throw away.
Lunch - salad w/ berries and sunflower seeds
Snack - club style crackers
Dinner - fried and baked okra from my garden - sooooo good, stir fried onion, mushroom and chard (chard from the garden), some spaghetti noodles with that, a bit of a Trader Joe's veggie burrito - too spicy for me, but my son liked it a lot and my husband said it was ok, and a couple of 365 brand oreo things with one side vanilla and one side chocolate - very good actually, and a couple of glasses of chardonnay

No comments:

Post a Comment