Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 10 - Thurs, March 17, 2011

I am getting tired of this gf/df thing. 
And I am not even doing it right. 
Bummer.
I feel hungry without the empty carbs. 
Then I eat other stuff instead. 
Like almonds. 
Which are fattening.
Some people have lost weight going gf.
Not me.

So for today:

Breakfast - cooked millet and amaranth with a little coconut milk and tamari and a fried egg
                   tea, and a teff/molasses/ginger cookie.

Lunch - salad - greens, strawberries, olives, gf dressing, water

Snack - hummus chips, lemon, ginger cookie

Dinner - rice/quinoa casserole w/ carrot, onion, butternut squash, cilantro, collard greens
             a few bites of roast beef
             some purple yam and carrots that were cooked w/ the roast
             some goat cheese and hummus chips
            

No comments:

Post a Comment