Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11 Trying anti-inflamatory diet

I cut out caffeine last week - Thurs. was my last coffee.  I miss it.
I have had some headaches, but am not sure if that is from allergies or caffeine withdrawal.
I am cutting out milk products and gluten to see if that will help me to feel better.
I did not sleep well last night - woke several times w/ headache and unsettled stomach.
Tried to sleep in since I have a long night ahead of me, finally fell asleep in the morning for a little bit and woke up dreaming about coffee.
My back hurts, my hips hurt, even my toes were hurting this morning.  And my shoulders were hurting.
I hope that a dietary change might help.
So, for breakfast - a cup of tea, an egg cooked over easy - in oil, not butter (butter tastes better though) :(
and a half of an avacado.
Lunch - salad of millet/quinoa mix, spinach, strawberries, blueberries, marinated artichoke hearts, turkey ham, hardboiled egg w/ gf salad dressing and red wine vinegar, peanuts and walnuts, banana
Dinner - chicken (breaded in coconut flour) marsala w/ mushrooms and marinated artichoke hearts, rice noodles, salad, fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment