Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January 5, 2015

I drank water this morning.
7:15 am - coffee - 3/4 cup with vanilla stevia and half and half
8:10 am - breakfast - sandwich - 2 slices 40 calorie bread, mustard and vegan mayo, avocado, lettuce, hard boiled egg white, sliced olives, ice water

Today's change - #4 is to cut out simple carbs after 6:00 pm.  I am sure that is a big problem for me and would help a lot for me to do.  Probably the reason that I self sabotaged last night and ate cookie dough and chips and cheese after dinner is that I had not eaten enough calories during the day.  I need to make sure I eat enough during the day so that I am not starving in the evening and over eat then.  It also means no bread with dinner.  That is sad.  I am making this a goal though.
9:00 am - treadmill - 10 minutes, caffeine free green kombucha tea from tea bag
10:00 am - snack - leftover vegetables, water, a banana
12;20 pm - lunch - salad, 1/2 piece naan bread, tea (Tulsi holy basil)
snack - a few pistachios
5:20 pm - dinner - naan bread with cheese, some almonds
Well, that did not end well.  I worked 5-9 and took the bread and cheese and some vegetable soup for dinner.  I had time to eat between 5 and 6 but was not very hungry so only ate the bread and cheese.  When I got home, it smelled like food and I was hungry and ate a lot.  Chips and cheese, brownie brittle and more.  That 5-9 shift makes having a scheduled eating time difficult.  Some evenings when I work that shift I have an hour off desk when I can eat, and other times I don't and when I do have off desk time, it varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment