Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 3, 2016

Last day of holiday!
This morning I remembered my water though.
8:30 am - drank water - did not count sips
This morning's weight - 129.8
8:45 am - coffee - 3/4 cup w/ half and half and vanilla stevia
9:30 am - treadmill - 10 minutes
10:00 am - breakfast - one piece of french toast, 1/2 piece of bacon, water
12:15 pm - lunch  - salad - greens, olives, blueberries, cabbage, dried cranberries, sunflower seed/pepita mix, Olive Garden dressing, red wine vinegar
1:00 pm or so - green tea - plain, hot, good
Today's tip in the book is to get and wear a pedometer and walk 10,000 steps.  I got a cheap pedometer at Wal-Mart, and used it for the past hour, but it really does not work well at all.  I just went on a walk for about 45 minutes - a little over a mile and it said I had walked .11 mile, 330 steps.  I have watched the thing and counted my steps and it counts about one out of every three and I have adjusted the stride on it.  It just does not work.  I am going to return it.  I will walk daily, and step it up more from what I have been doing, but I don't trust pedometers and I am not spending a lot of money on another one.

2:00 pm - walk - about 45 minutes - perhaps a mile and a half or so.  I walked the dog for part of the time and she is 12 years old and slow so I don't go too far or too fast with her.  Then I brought her home and walked by myself.

4:00 snack - tostito chips with picante sauce and one tablespoon of sour cream, water

5:30 - dinner - stir fried sort of - veggies - potatoes, carrots, onions, green beans, and greens from my garden - arugula, broccoli leaves and herbs - thyme, parsley, oregano, tarragon and something else I forgot the name of from my garden along with spices and some sun dried tomatoes and a couple of cubes of basil pesto - I made up the recipe as I went, 3 pizza crusts from my daughter, strawberries and blueberries, 2 glasses of red wine, water, and one of my daughter's chocolate chip cookie blobs around 7pm

No comments:

Post a Comment