Thursday, April 25, 2013

Two weeks, two pounds

Well, this I my second week of the 5/2 diet and my 4th "fast" day.
So far, I have lost two pounds.
Not great, but better than nothing.
I think I have stuck to the 500 calories today.
I am not sure because keeping track of things and counting calories is a pain.
Today I had:

coffee w/ half and half
1 egg white
some carrots, cherry tomatoes and  blackberries
water

salad - greens, blueberries, pickled okra, two strawberries, an egg white, a little bit of sunflower seeds, oil and vinegar dressing - not much of it - and a pickle, two chips (yes just two), about 10 nuts
water

water, ribbons of zucchini (one zucchini), two asparagus and 4 mushrooms w/ some no sugar spaghetti sauce.  I thought it would be good.  Meh.  It was ok.  Nothing fantastic.  Not the same as actual noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment