Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tuesday, Sept. 1, 2015

1/2 cup of coffee
Breakfast - piece of sprouted grain toast w/ earth balance margerine and a pastured egg fried over easy in olive oil
Yoga class - gentle yoga - found more things my body won't do.  My feet don't stretch the way they want us to.  How strange is that?  Actually, my right food will stretch, but it hurts my left foot to even try.  And while I can do the butterfly leg thing flat easily, I am very uncomfortable in child's pose and some others that some people seem to have no problem with.
Lunch - vingar flavored fava bean things, salad, chips and vegan cream cheese and hummus, 1/2 sandwich - chao cheese, pickle slice, tofurkey
Snackish dinner - bag of almonds, some grape tomatoes, some multi-grain crackers, water - totally not satisfying at all. ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment