Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday, Sept. 7, 2015

Too hot to walk this morning.  I have not been able to walk as much since school started.  I am hoping the weather will get cooler soon so I can walk in the evenings.
I have tried a variety of vegan foods and recipes and have had so much gas that it is just too much for me to handle.  Last night I ate real cheese melted on a tortilla and it is so much better than the fake cheeses.  I am not buying any more fake cheeses.  Except for the Kite Hill spread that is a nut based cream cheese like spread - it is totally yummy and not oily like the fake cheeses that are made of - you guessed it - oil.
Today, to combat the rumbly tummy, I am trying to eat only blandish foods.  I had my coffee because - coffee.  I put the almond milk creamer and vanilla stevia in it like always - just 1/2 cup of coffee.
For breakfast, I had a piece of buttermilk bread from Trader Joe's toasted w/ avocado on it.
I have also had green tea to drink.
And for lunch - another piece of the same bread toasted with the rest of the avocado on it.
So far, tummy seems happy.
Hungry.  At 3 pm ate another piece of toast w/ avocado.
another glass of green tea
Dinner - brown rice and roasted veggies both from the Deliciously Ella cookbook.
The rice is cooked w/ lime juice, tamari, salt and olive oil.   The veggies are sweet potato, carrot and butternut squash w/ olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and fresh thyme and rosemary.
glass of red wine

No comments:

Post a Comment